Terra Cotta offers plenty for nature enthusiasts and novices alike! Looking to book a corporate/ special event? Wedding? Family reunion? Terra Cotta has you covered. Located on the Niagara Escarpment but close to urban and rural communities, visitors can enjoy the many trails that take you past mature forests, rocky outcrops, lakes and ponds in four seasons.
Park facilities include:
- Accessible washrooms, parking and trail
- Visitors Welcome Centre –snacks, hot and cold drinks, merchandise, live bait and tackle
- Walking, hiking, biking (Terra Cotta Lane only) trails
- Bird watching
- Ice skating
- 5km of groomed cross country ski trails
- Cross country ski and snowshoe rentals
- Picnicking for small and very large groups (reservations available)
For seasonal park hours, admission fees and for more information, click here.
Address: 14452 Winston Churchill Blvd. Halton Hills, ON GPS: 43.724, -79.955
Contact: 905.877.1120, 1.800.367.0890, email@example.com
You can view our blog here.