August 13 – 16, 2015
Join us at the Orangeville Show Jumping Tournament for a full week of family fun! Come to enjoy world class show jumping, stay to take in the market, games, music and more!
Summer of the Pan America’s Market
Over 40 food and shopping vendors from all over Ontario.
Kids can enjoy the horses and more at the Orangeville Show Jumping Tournament. Face painting, jumpy castle, field games, craft corner and miniature ponies all weekend!
The Equine Education Tent
Live demos interactive seminars from leading equine practitioners, featured speakers include:
- McKee Pownall Equine Services – Veterinarian – The benefits of equine acupuncture and for sport horses
- Luke Proulx – Ferrieri – Proper shoeing and the anatomy of the hoof
- Alexandre Lamarsalle – Equine Osteopathy – Treatment seminar
- Dr. Eliana Cohen – Registered Psychologist – Getting into the athlete mindset and preparing for competition
- Merv Taylor – Taylor Truck Driving Center – How to properly acquire for you (ff) Licence and safety check your horse trailer and big rig
- Eastern Ontario Pony Club – How to get involved with your local pony club
- Jamie Lynn Baxter Camp – Physiotherapist – Tune your body to keep up with your horse***full schedule to come***
The Champions Pub
Get out of the sun and enjoy a drink. The pub has the perfect view of the Kubota Canada Grand Prix rink. With musical performances and live bands each night, including a special performance by the Julian Taylor Band Saturday August 16th. Free entry with your general admission ticket!
$10/person, children under 12 are FREE
Check in at Orangeville Show Jumping Tournaments on Facebook and receive 25% off admittance!