Leading Together: 2013 Headwaters ‘Partners in Tourism’ Summit
Wednesday, March 6th | 8:30 am to 3:15 pm | The Royal Ambassador |
Register online – admission is FREE, compliments of Central Counties Tourism
We are pleased to announce that the Hills of Headwaters Tourism Association and Central Counties Tourism are working together, as part of a powerful marketing & tourism alliance, to help you develop and promote your business and foster the growth of the tourism sector in the Headwaters Region! Together they have combined their distinct resources and capabilities to create robust digital marketing platforms and tools that you can leverage to build awareness and demand for your organization or event, locally and across the GTA.
To learn about this new alliance and planned 2013 marketing and tourism development initiatives, we are inviting you to attend the inaugural Leading Together: 2013 Headwaters ‘Partners in Tourism’ Summit on Wednesday, March 6th and featuring keynote speaker Terry O’Reilly.
At this event you will:
- Hear keynote speaker and award-winning broadcaster, author and the voice of advertising in Canada, Terry O’Reilly, who will speak about the power of storytelling and explain why your customers have to feel, not just understand!
- Identify ways you can market your business through the tourism partner websites and the new central reservation and booking system.
- Learn about Central Counties’ new Tourism Partnership Fund.
- Participate in an important round table discussion on experiential tourism product development led by Richard Innes of Brain Trust Marketing & Communications.
- Meet and network with your industry peers.
- Gain understanding of how each partner creates value and is working collaboratively to serve you better.
Who is attending?
- Tourism owners, operators and front-line staff
- Members & staff of arts & culture venues and organizations
- Festivals, events and fair organizers
- Hospitality and culinary businesses
- Agri-tourism businesses
- Attractions & entertainment operators
- Sports & outdoor programs and facilities
- Chambers of Commerce
- Tourism educators & students
- Municipal staff
- Economic development professionals
- Cultural planners
- Municipal politicians
Register online - registration is FREE, compliments of Central Counties Tourism.
We look forward to meeting you at the Leading Together: 2013 Headwaters ‘Partners in Tourism’ Summit on Wednesday, March 6th.